Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I wish..........


  • That my parents know how to use public transports so that later when kiteorang yang dah besar ni busy, i know diorang boleh depend on themselves while kami berdua bekerja and busy bila  dah ade family lain and come to fetch up later.
  • Somehow, my parents will be grateful to have us as daughters.
  • That i can think normally , like normal people used to.
  • That i have the guts to tell the truth over something and someone i really want in my life but.... i cant do it :(.
  • I just appreciate what i have now.
  • I can hold my tears a lil longer so that people wont know im crying for no solid reasons.
  • I dont have the feeling of changing myself each time i look into the mirror.


                                   
* I keep on thinking of weird things nowadays. Weird, huh ? weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment