Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

what i do best

I can listen to every details u wanna tell me and remember them.
I can act like im okay eventho im not.
I can fake my own mood so that u wont noe my true feelings.
I can be ur best friend but not ur enemy.
I always want the best for those i love. So i let them go.
I never think much of me when it comes to family.
Money is not a problem.
The thing i do Best is CRYING. Believe me.
I can humiliate u in front of public without hesitation.
I go crazy when in cinema. Acting like nuts.
Those who doesnt noe me well will not noe what they have missed.
I cant hold to pee. Have to rush .

Best of all, I'm the best of letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment